Peverell Park surgery offers patients the choice to register themselves for online services via a system called Patient Access which is hosted by EMIS our clinical system. Once registered patients will be able to:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book appointments
- See their recorded allergies and adverse reactions.
- If agreed by the practice, see all coded data on their computer held record.
Registering a Patient
To ensure patient confidentiality it is necessary to perform certain checks before registering a patient for Patient Access and the following rules should be followed:
- The patient must be registered with Peverell Park Surgery
- Photo ID must be checked
- Passwords should only be given to the patient themselves, not their representative.
- Online access application to be completed and signed.
- Application for online access to be used for under the age of 11 (to be completed by parent) or over 16
- Application for proxy access to be used for 11-16 year olds if child gives permission for parent/guardian or for patients who lack capacity.