Book a COVID-19 jab using the NHS App
You can now book a COVID-19 jab using the NHS App. The National Booking Service has been added to the NHS App so that you can book or manage a COVID-19 vaccine appointment on the go, from your mobile device.
Who can book online?
You can book a vaccine online if you are registered with a GP surgery in England. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
You can book these online:
- 1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over, who turned 5 on or before 31 August 2022
- 1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who is at high risk from COVID-19, or who has (or lives with someone who has) a weakened immune system
- additional primary doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who has (or lives with someone who has) a severely weakened immune system
- 1st booster for anyone aged 16 years old and over, plus at-risk children aged 12 to 15 years old
- a seasonal booster (autumn booster) for some people, including people over 50 and some who are at a higher risk (see 1st booster and seasonal booster to find out who can get seasonal boosters)
How it works
We’ll ask you some questions and offer an appointment based on your previous vaccinations and the answers you give us.